[jaws-uk] Re: Tiddy terms explained just spotted it

  • From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 17:39:57 -0000

Corruption is when something has gone wrong with a file or program, it's damaged, in some way.

Tildas, dollars vertical bars and such are characters you can produce using the shift key, none of which mean much and can be ignored, but admittedly are a nuisance if Jaws speaks a string of them. These often come up in message numbers... as I said, ignore them.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>