[jaws-uk] Tiddy stephen Green advanced search in google.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:51:14 +0100

tiddy , the other day I put a Poston the list to see if anyone was having problems using Daniel or for example Emily the new sappy voices. Ok I am only using them for the moment in my OCR, but I can not stop them and am trying to diagnose if others are having same problems

If so is it the Buffer or the sound card or are the new voices not what they were cracked up to be? the post to which I referred did sound odd, as if Jaws had been to the Dentist and his face was half frozen or perhaps Dentist had left a swab in. You are saying then I am getting in Jaws American and Jaws British speak? but no one is using Daniel, if they were and on the list would I hear any difference? Doroth

Ps are the new voices not what they were cracked up to be?y