[jaws-uk] Tiddy spotted de-spam

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 10:37:59 +0100

        I assume I was right then about the Spam,     If I send one on to
another
person, they will see it was sent tome as Spam but not actually told
themselves they are receiving as Spam Email.? sounds a bit confusing but you
know what I mean. You know Freeserve has just let in three Spam, flogging
this and that, these they  should have in the Spam box, not doubt  there is
my best friend in the  Spam box. Re screws Tiddy there  are no screw on the
tower  well none I can feel the vibration is not due to the table top which
is very solid and the  previous hard-drive not  make much sound only what it
should, so it is the metal of the  tower I think in proximity to something
I believe the hard-drives are in sealed units?  it probably cannot be moved.
I did try when the engineer was here to have a good look but it was  a dark
hole, I said "show me this Motherboard" he pointed at something but I
couldn't see it I would have  put my hand inside but I noticed he who

gloves!  It occurred tome he  was protecting himself from something, so I
    gave it a miss. never mind I will see next time the back comes off , you
know something have a 'silencer' maybe there are silencers for computers..
Lo    ok    ing at the  queries on this Jaws 7 seems to have as many
problems as
befor    e,if so what  these upgrades for? I shall have  my version 7 on
Monday.So what are the upgrades about then? Is that a cynical question? I
half
understand what the man who runs the Computer Surgery friends use, when he
said yes all software is  sold under I can not typein draft now as stoppedby
being told about a button for another programe couldbe any  programme Excell
or  Control panel. some problem and doing whatandrew said or   Maggie said
does not  fix it. Dorothy.
licence