[jaws-uk] Tiddy noisy new disc etc.,

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:04:36 -0000

Well  it maybe as you say but I think not the young man took a long time,
the reason I first got in a state is that no sound at all     I then found
being tidy head turned the  freestanding speaker off. I do have a floppy but
I would have it say to  deactivate the Anti virus and then reactivate it
again.  or run it says as a Demo, this four . five. point one of course. if
my other things are on like office they are there and the Norton if the disc
is faulty I may cause them harm I have  office 2003 something called Small
business. However Lunar is also to be added and Tony put it on the laptop I
do not know how to do that. Lunar works  so well on the  laptop I realise
it did not have a chance if the  hard drive was about to expire. I then have
to load Kurzweil and there was a patch for Real Speech Jane that will have
gone, its on the laptop maybe I can send it across later. meanwhile I am
told Jaws 7 and so.me.a  things will be here in ten days. These indexes
Andrew said a Defrag may damage them. I am sure in my own mind the Defrag
had finished. but does anyone if at the  end of the session the screen
alters in appearance I mean does the coloured panel go and are you told as
with Norton the business is finished and now reboot. I do not think I heard
that  you see,maybe I should have. Glad you have a son Tiddy to help I fear
I have not seen my daughter for many moons  travelling around, I could never
trust her anyway, she once ran screaming from the house yelling, Jaws Jaws,
Jaws will kill my mother and! I swear this is true. I also discovered  when
in hospital and this Tiddy is why I  have to have Kurzweil , that her way of
dealing with important mail lay in a shredder I found under bed. I am still
at this moment trying to sort  the mess that made of some important matters,
so  as nice as it would be to  Do you think they willhave something good to
read handwritingoneday? Dorothy . have her around,would Trust her  No , No.
every day I say thank God for Ray Kurzweil.