[jaws-uk] Re: Tiddy, Vanishing emails,and strippers.

  • From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 14:27:15 +0100

Can't help with vertical bars, Dorothy.  As for the Control thing... well ,
haven't much of an idea of that either.  I have my keyboard set to American
layout, and the keys either side of the space bar are both alt keys.  On the
odd occasion I've inadvertently changed to English layout, I noticed that
the right hand one now says "alt-control", and caused funny things like
that.