[jaws-uk] Re: Tiddy Tony vist.rebuild etc

  • From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 11:09:17 +0100

regarding this **spam** thing.  (If you have outlook express running, and
preferably one of these messages displayed, open the Jaws dictionary.  Push
Enter on the "add" button which will appear.
Copy **spam** or whatever the exact form of this is.
Push tab, which will take you to the "Replace by:" field.
Type in a space or anything else you would prefer it to say.
Push Enter
Save with Ctrl+S.
Exit dictionary with alt+F4.

That will stop Jaws saying it, but it will still be there, and I think it
will be copied on forwarded messages.

There is probably a way of modifying Freeserve's spam filter, but it needs
another freeserve user to tell you how.