[jaws-uk] Tiddy Real player thanks

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:13:07 -0000

Sorry didn't spot you answer, yes Granny's inside leg was a bit cheeky, I
will try to do as you suggest I have Tom 'so White Stick in my Favourites
folder. will have a bash at it.  Re a tinsy winsy other I did try to ask
earlier if I can take the stars and Spangles out of  an email from a friend
in this case Kurzweil's Nick which came in  crying star Star,  the other
Kurzweil  which is Stephen's  we did make freeserve understand was a friend
but for got Nick's. is it the case that one arrives  Stars and Spangles that
it is marker for ever?  Am getting fine with Lunar on laptop  think Tiddy
will take Andrews advice and get desktop  sorted out it has been through too
many  mills,Theme change  well  Three State buttons and The Bat, and
Migration to Outlook and back. I hope John Chamberlain will do it and maybe
Tony Berry when back from his jaunt to jolly Spain can reload the
software.Andrew has been marvellous.  Best wishes to you  working so hard a
Sunday as well. Dorothy