[jaws-uk] Tiddy Extraneous matter

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:57:16 +0100

 Hi Tiddy        well George  mentions Outlook only. I fear I do not
understand the bit about Hexadecimals is or the Askey. Regarding latter at
times I am asked if I want more Askey or less Askey and I  never know what
to say.  Re the Hexadecimals. Well I once had in an email from and I
remember who it was Robin Christopher He was trying to colour the pages  so
I could use it white Font and black screen. I only managed to grasp that
Windows is full of millions of colours and they are  each given a number
instead of for example Red or Blue, but I found it too hard to understand.
Worse than a Vulgar fraction. I can grasp that it is a problem and the
Stripper is not going to be able to fix it.  Thank you Tiddy so much Dorothy