[jaws-uk] The hard disc failure.

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:22:11 -0000

Thank you George, I did the Defrag with       I rebooted  after and noted
the information.  the screen  I watched for a while I could see little bars
of colour upright a bit like  seaside rock. I linked one cursor to another
as I do if scanning with Norton. I got percentage information. I think it
mentions Graphics a lot.  I had in the past had all the Service packs. I
seem to recall one person at Viglen saying we are telling clients to refuse
Service pack 2  being on auto updates I had all that  was received be but
were some computers not happy with Service pack 2. I hope the men today can
give a Post Mortem, to think of all files gone is a lesson on backing up.
Mercifully a  good bit was on the laptop but  a lot wasn't. I hear that
Microsoft are delaying  there next update , well I wonder . I feel a bit
jinxed boiler gone again. a neighbour diedand no one told anyone  police
knocing atmy door as his Invicta alarm going off ,but poorman has died. Then
three phone calls and not one word spoken and no is exdirectory. I havebeen
glad to see the daylight when all seems normal.So much for the  Dorothy
Watch!hy. care