[jaws-uk] Re: The "No Window is Active" Message

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 11:37:04 +0100

This "no window is active seems to have goneon with Xp as long as I can remember it seems to lose focus often if your Mrfix-it man can tell you why do tell us please. I have to type windows and M,them Home for the Focus, also try maximizing the Window Altspace and X, but it still happens, oddly enough it does it on my Desktop which has Xp Home Jaws 10,Lunar 6 and far less so on my laptop which runs same programmes,but laptop doesnot have an independant Video card. Dorothy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>