[jaws-uk] Re: That Crazy Voice!

  • From: "Ismail Saloo" <iasaloo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 08:52:34 +0100

Hi All,

Born in England so use the eloquence UK English voice.

I have noticed voice change to eloquence US English, happens when you log on
as another user and then when you re-start and log back on as the original
user.

The way I have found to fix this is to unload Jaws and reload jaws. after
doing this works find.

Regards,

Ismail.