[jaws-uk] Re: That Crazy Voice!

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 21:11:59 +0100

Hi all,

I quite like the English voice, so use it all the time, but I'm getting the
reverse happening to me every now and then. I can corroborate Robin's point
regarding S & S reporting this voice problem to FS. Although I seem to
notice that it happened to me more with Eloquence than with other
synthesisers, although it does happen now and again with other synthesisers.

Alexander Shannon