[jaws-uk] Re: That Crazy Voice!

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <robin.clayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 20:14:32 +0100

I believe that S&S have lodged this as a bug with Freedom Scientific. It's
disappointing that they havent come up trumps quickly with a fix.

What I had to do was, do a system restore back to before I installed that
last update and revert to the basic jfw 16 from the disk that came through
the letterbox.

You get the stupid english voice on your very first command, e.g. windows
key M to go to the desktop, but after that, jfw works fine.

For what we pay for these SMA's on top of the purchase price, I'm not
impressed. But hey ho, I'm just another mean little Scotsman too! hahaha

Robin