[jaws-uk] Re: That Crazy Voice!

  • From: James <jimmcauslan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 19:47:43 +0100

Hi Joan,

I get that voice also especially when control tabbing.
I tried all sorts and it's doing my nut in, smile.
Jim Mc

On 14/05/2015 19:39, Joan Muir wrote:

Hello Folks.

Every time I install the latest fix I hope the English voice will have gone
but no, it still comes up every so often.

Is FS going to sort out the voice problem?

Best wishes,

Joan.