[jaws-uk] Thanks from you out there of a compassionate nature.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:30:32 +0100

   I have the full unedited Email from Freedoms Michael Schall if y

u wouldhave proffered it. It started with a warning to me not to be pressed into trying a Dolphin Demo and to get a good Graphics or Video card. i had to tell him that I had it but its wasn't part of the marketing policy of said supplier to allow me to use it.. I did not run the Dolphin Demo and a sighted friend sent to Michael the info he wanted to send to his Florida techs we had one in saying thank you Dorothy and them well as mentioned before the ' compression tool ' was applied to him I eventually insisted he be freed up or else and the poor man was trying to help me mentioning Ritlabs The Bat etc when again he was stamped upon I am saying as much as I can today in case your so called professional back you say about Tuesday stamp on me again if they do wwoe betide them I jmay have learned nothing but problems during this terrible time and I know it couldn't happen to a business or a Charity biut a woman on her own needing to use in a complex manner was not cost effective and things such as three years Warranty's do not mean think if the skill isn't available and only what? I will tell you 'Road shows Exhibitions and wellyou have it all. I can only say that no ebmail user ever got it black on black and yes I have tried Kurzweil i change to RTF format to export out. I am told Dolphin had the same problem but changed it by adjusting their software told this by a man who once worked there.. I may have to throw in the towel but not without a hell of a good fight. Re the nice man and his quip about you all getting in black on black as you are all blind that isnot the case is it?? Lots of peoplehave some degree of vision and Ok

friends kow well it Dorothy again and what to do to get at it even Molly at Moorfields know its me if it comes in

black o

n black. I will tell you soon what a main stream computer chap who knows not a things about Jaws did to makeit usable for me. Ok tellit now then he changd the font to Silver and said when you type donot ever press the carriage return if you do it will cause a line break and then it will look black on black at the other end. This was true.i asked him to explain why? He said " do not ask questions I have found a fix for you use it" well that toldme me enoughit means in my language thathe had not a clue? Noting if fixed in this business . some say take Norton off fast. including Michael Schalll himself and I ask around and find RLS have taken it off and St Dunstans as well I say what ar you using then one St Dunstans says AVG not the freeby. RLS says Mackafee boththe latter alos say they are removing Mafgic now and using what sound s like someting squared is it AI squared? or Zoomtech Well in case you Manger want to chuckme off at leas t you will get this info today . Re Oe and text I have tried Plain text and HTML even within one firm two people did not agree with each other. One IT manager said to me we have 2 identical computers side by side with the same Specs. The softwaare works on ne andnot he other.

I will apologise for the spelling bit in advance to be spred the lecture from whoeverit was but if yo could see or hear jaws and to know what he does in this configuration until y ou are on the receiving end spare me any harsh words..Remember it is a sighted world out there and people who donot know what to do may just think it is a sort of secret Email andnot highlight it! Dorothy