[jaws-uk] Thanks for the messages on the new update with an SMA

  • From: "Robin Drodge" <rdrodge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS List" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 18:54:35 -0330

Hello I would like to thank everyone who has sent messages to the list
about the new JAWS update and whether if it had taken an SMA upgrade in
order for just downloading.  I updated my authorization and also checked
the Freedom Scientific website and everything is fine now with the SMA
count in the About JAWS.  I would like to thank everyone again.

Robin Drodge