[jaws-uk] Re: Thanks for help with AVG.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 18:44:26 -0000

Hi I have Emailed you off list try that suggestion put hands free phone in front and follow sons instructions, but at the start of Avg you have Help start with reading that, by the way if you want to try another Anti-virus I see last year after the Trojan I was sent details and a link to something called Avast but you will still have to read it and follow instructions, anyway whilst you are waiting for son to talk you through do a full system scan you can choose it in Tools after that you will feel safer to read the Help quietly. derek needs a bit of encouragement or bribing!

----- Original Message ----- From: "shirley clow" <shirley.clow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>