[jaws-uk] Thanks

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <amanda.palmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-Uk@Freelists. Org" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 17:35:39 -0000

Hi there Steve and George,

I would also like to add my thanks to those already given.  As you know,
Steve specially, we've had this problem with Onetel and I am sooooo glad it
will now be solved and that I am getting my mail.  Odd that the mail gets
through on Free Lists and not on Yahoo but thank goodness it does.  Thanks
again for all your efforts.

Mandy