[jaws-uk] ThThhanks Tiddy

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 21:52:07 -0000

 thing is I tried tomoveit from theinbox to a folder nearby but it doesnot
move  I tried othr Emailsbeneath it and they do   you know   Alt E qand  etc
to put into a folder  there is a sortof grinting sound in the tower is if a
floppy was there for the same sound you get if you arroves down  pastt 3.
andhlf floppyy actually thak God it hass just stopped not any Cd in the box
oor Flp flopps but all doesnot feel Ok tome if you sit here as  long as
Ihave you know  you can feel  someting wrong. I  havenever  had Jaws
uninstalled ever before and  without that damned Narrator couldnot have
coped.. so  anyway it means all thesemonths of problems with the lapt top
Toshiebas   ten ten L is  a problenm they kowof and this James Watt  was a s
kiind as kind as couldbe the shp didnot want toknow.. tony Berry when he
changed the Tme to high contrast    of course   madeit high bcontrast
whiteand Jws is  not tellingone word of truth.. I hoppe  the Lunar  works of
not thebox   or if not I dothink Bryaan Carver   really listened tome he is
the Director  of Sales you know I explained tohim  how  we someof us
reallyneed black screena dn that Prof Bird  says it is important!! Well you
never know your luck. I need abitof luck .  Only  I cold  get a Toshieba
with an " issue "  actualy Andrew has the same problem and George if you are
listening No one word answers  donot always work not if an issue involved.
That word issue I  haveheard from day one ofmy computer life. Thank you
Tiddy for  your answer. Dorothy