[jaws-uk] Re: Testing Delivery

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:05:09 +0100

Hi you could ask George if he is around he has ways and means at his disposal. come to think of it not heard George for a little while, but he has a co-moderator they check this Encarta thing which I do not understand Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>