[jaws-uk] Re: Tesco on line

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:16:44 +0100

Hi again
A portion of your email reads "though obviously the very useful first letter
navigation option is not served".  Forgive me for being thick this morning but
as the old access site uses tables how does first letter navigation come into
it?  I am not following that bit, take me through what is happening with the
old tables.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology