[jaws-uk] Re: Technical question if anyone can explain.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 16:59:01 +0100

exactly Brian,  it was a fatal error, and having all the drivers  available
thrown at it did not fix it.  recently a patch was sent as a fix, I was too
scared to try it, young Jade on a day off from  college came Patch was no
good so we  had  done a restore point and phoned support and off we went
more drivers. suddenly  something snapped and I wanted a proper diagnosis,
after all Tony Berry rNIB volunteer retired to France came unstuck at same
point.

John Chamberlain  man who has a computer business and who I hoped could make
"switching box, he  in the rebuild gets as far as Lunar and  No good he
shoots back and  runs away, saying "I can't do it. me left not even Windows
on let alone office. so to  anyone on list who 'sniped at me from  side
lines did not contact me off list when invited, as one said " others manage
it. Well bully for them
It has taken  2 to 3 years to solve this problem and I am worn out
Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Lingard" <b.lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>