[jaws-uk] Re: Tardos translation software

  • From: "Jotangia, Paresh" <Paresh.Jotangia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 14:07:44 -0000

Hello All,
I had an enquiry from a client who is planning to purchase Tardos
transalation software of languages like Spainish to english etc. She is
a Jaws user and wants to know if this is competible with Tardos, She
also wants to know of any Biolingo dictionaries that are competible with
Jaws, Any advice is wellcome.

Paresh Jotangia
Technology Officer
London and the South East