[jaws-uk] Tandem link up

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 22:27:17 +0100

I know many have been on holiday so may have missed the Jaws ten update, I did not see a mention of it on list. Additionally the Tandem link up worked well and the Manual I thought had been eaten by Trojans since I have not seen it since a repair was run on Laptop by a Engineer who did a good job used his office Xp windows and set Wireless to Wpa, however the manual had become hidden so did not have to run a repair after all.sorry for mixing Topics but I see my last Post was scrambled Dorothy