[jaws-uk] Re: TandT Consultancy.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 00:41:45 +0100

well it is an answer then you cannot do it. Thanks for that. I do not have a
nephew Will Pearson named you on list. You contacted me off list. Re John
Chamberlain he did try, he was ill for a long  time. Dr L.Hamilton Dared to
wonder with that impressive CV in engineering may well have dropped a wee
hint?  Ok Tink no need to answer Subject closed you raised it however. at
least TandT are getting somepubblicity. Dorothy