[jaws-uk] Re: TandT Consultancy.

  • From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 15:27:26 +0100

Dorothy,

        Please call me Tink, it is the name by which I go, when I am not
acting in a professional capacity.

        I'm sorry, but I don't feel that your dealings with a particular
company is really within the spirit of this list. I may be wrong about that,
but the many emails detailing the ongoing saga of your difficulties detract
from the otherwise great usefulness of this list.

        With regard to Nomensa, as I tried to explain at the time, we are
not involved with Jaws support in any way. Despite your repeated calls to my
office and your demands that I get one of my directors to talk to you, I can
only say again, we are a web design company and cannot advise on your
difficulties with Jaws.

        I, like many others, have tried to help you in a personal capacity
and when I last spoke to you, I was unable to get Jaws working in certain
applications with Monochrome. That was some time ago now and it's possible
that the situation has changed.

        With regard to Will Pearson, I asked if he would be willing to
contact you and passed on your contact details. Whether he chooses to or not
is entirely out of my hands.
Regards,
Tink.

--