[jaws-uk] Re: Talks mailing list

  • From: "Hughs Mail" <hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 00:39:56 -0000

T and T have a programme that would be good for what you need its called J
say and it is a programme that lets jaws and dragon work together but more
than that it can be used to use your voice to make the computer do things
dragon will not work with jaws unless you get J say and dragon comes with j
say

For email use hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For M S N use hughmegarry@xxxxxxxxxxx
For Skype use hugh.megarry