[jaws-uk] Re: Tabbing in Excel

  • From: <tim.pennick@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:28:31 -0000

Darren,

This could be (and probably is if you're able to read other spreadsheets OK), a
problem with the characteristics of the spreadsheet rather than JAWS.  I'm by
no means an Excel expert, but I've come across spreadsheets in which some of
the cells are hidden.  This seems to mean that JAWS hops over them when you try
to read their contents.  Its probably worth asking someone to check the
spreadsheet visually and see if there's anything odd about it, otherwise, try
having a look through the set-up (view menu, options etc.) of Excel when your
spreadsheet is open.

Regards,

Tim Pennick