[jaws-uk] Re: Tabbing in Excel

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 08:53:43 -0000

Darren,

Not sure if this will help you, but long time ago I learned that
checking the smart help messages in the verbocity options list was
related to cell content problems I had in Excel.

I've got mine set to intermediate level, and only the first and last
items in the 19 listed are unchecked. All others checked, and excel
works fine.

Hth

Robin.