[jaws-uk] Re: Tab browsing

  • From: "Tom Reid" <tom.reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 21:11:52 +0100

Hi Amro,

Thanks, really useful.

Tom

  _____

From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Amro Bilal
Sent: 13 April 2010 19:49
To: Jaws Emailing List
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Tab browsing

Hi Tom, ok a couple of tips-

Control K to duplicate a tab.

Control T to open a new blank tab.

Control Shift Enter on a link to open it in a new tab and Control Enter on a
link to open it in a new window. Or was it the other way around...

Control N to open a new window of IE8.

Control Tab and Control Shift Tab to switch between opened tabs.

Control Shift Q to bring up a list of opened tabs where you can arrow and
enter to move directly to a particular tab.

If you don't remember a shortcut don't worry, just focus on the link you
want to open and press Application and you'll have a list of all of these
options.

The Jaws help files and IE8 help online have all this info should you want
to refer to them later.

Tab browsing is a brilliant idea. I'm sure you'll enjoy it thoroughly.

HTH,
Amro