[jaws-uk] Tab browsing

  • From: "keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws Group" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 16:00:49 +0100

Hi all,

Jaws 8.0, I E 7, XP Home.

I would like to remove one of my tab settings in I E 7.

Pressing Alt+T, and then moving up to Options, displays all my tab settings.

I would have thought that I should be able to remove a tab by first
highlighting it, then pressing the Context Menu Key, and then moving to
Delete.

There is a Delete function here, but Jaws says it is unavailable.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Keith