[jaws-uk] Re: System Tray

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 19:09:22 -0000

Hi Joan,

I believe this may be east to resolve. =20

Right click on the Start button, and select Properties.

Make sure you are on the Taskbar tab, and TAB down to the
"Notification area".  There are two check boxes there.
"Show the clock", and "Hide inactive icons".  Make sure the
second one is unchecked, and your seldom used icons will no
longer be hidden.

The drawback is that if there are many icons in the system
tray, it can limit the capacity of the Task bar, but you'll
soon find out if that's a problem.

George.