[jaws-uk] Re: System Tray

  • From: "Jon" <crowjon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 10:48:58 -0000

Hi Joan.  I am aware of some System Tray issues related to Windows XP =
and
Symantec products.  They occur for various reasons but mainly because of =
the
various background programs competing for load priority; e.g. Jaws and
Norton both have to load background tasks at start-up and Windows =
sometimes
gives up.  You can use the Symantec auto Fix Tool available on the =
Symantec
dot com site, and you can also search the Symantec dot com site using =
the
key phrase 'system tray load' and various answers to these problems will =
be
displayed.  I have just fixed some similar issues that were caused by =
Norton
Ghost version 9.

Regards
Jon