[jaws-uk] Re: Superscript.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:00:55 -0000

Hi David, why did Jaws suddenly start this high pitched squeak in the first place, I assume it is meant to be helpful? is what you're suggesting the same advice to get rid of Greater than, read -only Edit and Mouse Over all that lot or is Superscript a different irritant ----- Original Message ----- From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>