[jaws-uk] Re: Superscript.

  • From: "sue morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 18:39:38 -0000

MessageThanks for the reply.

Can anyone tell me where this is in the config files? I've had a look and I
don't want to change the wrong setting.  I've noticed that JAWS says
"subscript" as well as "superscript" and it's getting on my nerves.  I've
looked in the verbosity settings in word but I can't find anything in there
which would stop this from being spoken.