[jaws-uk] Re: Supernova list?

  • From: Bcp Fizz <bcpfizz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:38:24 +0100

I've found this useful page - it's a list of " Email Discussion Lists" on the
BCAB website:
http://www.bcab.org.uk/recommended-resources/email-discussion-lists
I know I'm answering my own question, but I just found this website and am
putting the information here in case it's of use to other people.
Belinda

From: bcpfizz@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] Supernova list?
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:20:57 +0100

Hi,
I know this is off topic, but can someone tell me if there's a list/user group
like this for Supernova please?  We're having problems using Supernova 10.03
and Internet Explorer and need some help.
Also a list for users of magnification software (like Zoom Text and Supernova)?
Thanks very much,
Belinda