[jaws-uk] Sue Morgan trouble with that bank

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:53:32 -0000

Sue I can I think  help you with that Bank but  best off list. If you can
phone me on 01892 549 793  and if my line is still alive and kicking in this
Gale I can tell you what I did and I think it  will work I did send a  Post
but as I mentioned individuals to contact there maybe is why not posted.
waiting for a delivery of a washing machine and ensuing chaos Dorothy.