[jaws-uk] Strange problem on start up with JAWS 13 and 14

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 11:32:25 +0100

Hi all,

Most of the time when I turn on my computer, I don't seem to have access to
all the JAWS menus.  I only have the options and system menu, and in
options, I just have "about JAWS" which is obviously normally in the help
menu, and exit.  None of the options that should be in the options menu
actually appear.

If I close and restart JAWS, all the menus come back.

This occurs in both JAWS 13 and 14.

My start up options are to have JAWS start at the logon screen, after logon
for all users and always after logon for the current user.

I'm running Windows 7 64 bit on a Sony Vaio F13Z1E.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to why my menus are disappearing?

Many thanks,

Ed