[jaws-uk] Re: Strange behaviour with I E 7

  • From: "keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 21:37:56 -0000

Hi George,

Thanks for your reply.

It happens regularly.

As an example:

I was on the Jaws 8.00 page in FS.

I selected and copied the text to the clipboard.

I brought up the Desktop, and Notepad, and copied into Notepad.

I saved Notepad, and pressed Alt+Tab to bring back FS 8.00.

Jaws said something like "Menu Bar".

I could do nothing. The title of the window was FS etc, but the PC cursor
was active.

I just have to Alt+F4 and start I E 7 again.

I don't know whether it's a quirk with Jaws or I E 7.

With best wishes,

Keith