[jaws-uk] Strange behaviour in Outlook

  • From: "Keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws Send Message" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 20:57:46 +0100

Hi All,

I am using Outlook 2000 with Jaws 8 and Windows XP Home

I have just acquired a new computer, and am finding strange behaviour in
Outlook.

I have other problems with the set-up of this computer, but I will restrict
this message to Outlook.

After reading a message, I am pressing Escape, as I always did, and the
message disappears, it would seem, into thin air.

Anyone any ideas where it goes and what is happening.

Best wishes,

Keith
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
17:00