[jaws-uk] Strange GMail Problem

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:12:57 +0930

Hi.
okay, for starters, have looked on gmail, help pages, and have
searched google, and have read the online help in outlook express 6,
but some real strange problems.
now some times, when using the gmail web interface, some times i get
copies of previous messages, and when i am using outlook express, it
downloads all my previous messages i had sent, and set outlook express
advanced mail settings, and unchecked leave a copy on the server.
so if there are any expert gmail users, who may have encountered this
problem before, how did you fix those problems?
just starting to annoy me, and have noticed this for several weeks.
so gmail users, got any answers?
i am a bit stumped.
cheers marvin.

--