[jaws-uk] Re: Stopping programs running at startup

  • From: "Carlos Vallejo" <carlos.vallejo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:29:09 -0000

Hi Roy
Press windows key and d at the same time to minimize all applications. Then
press I until you find internet explorer. Press enter and you will be put on
line without Yahoo. After that you need to choose your own start page. I
have Google and to do it I did what I have said already and searched for
Google. When Google appeared I chose it as my home page.
Good luck,

Carlos.