[jaws-uk] Re: Sticky Keys

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 08:30:25 -0000

Hi Steve

I've changed the keystroke for say all to numpad 5 as i think this is a more useful option than say the current character and it means it's on the same pad as the other navigation keys, so easier with someone with memory problems like the student to remember. However, being me i've only gone and changed something I can't unchange! I pressed Insert 8 and then Control, Shift d to open default. I Tabbed and then down arrowed to an option I thought was the correct one just above alt + left mouse, under the a options. I mistakenly changed this to right arrow and then realising my mistake, found the say all option and changed to numpad 5. However, now my right arrow does not work and when i open defaults that option is not there any more. Is there a way to reset all defaults and then I can start over again and do it right this time?

Barbara
Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>