[jaws-uk] Steve Griffiths if you have time

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:18:36 +0100

 Dear Steve
some time last year  you answered a query a lady put asking how to find
Emails in Outlook Express.

It was quite comprehensive.  I tried it at the time and printed it off.
However I since suffered a Drive failure and lost  this Post and at the
moment have mislaid the large folder of printed out Emails. sorry if this
sounds careless but recent intrusions has made finding things a trifle
Dorothy     Ps as far as I can recall as long as part of the Original email
was remembered you could resurrect it but how much or little you had to
recall do not know. If you have a big list like Jaws it is not easy
anyway.difficult. If you  can locate  that information or anyone  on the
list I would  be  very grateful.