[jaws-uk] Steve Dryden George Bell clarification

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 22:17:29 -0000

May I start by saying I hope you read mine to Flor  Lynch. I had never been
on a list of any kind before. it was all new to me. I am still not sure what
Encarta is either. I  do not know now  about the difference  between  a
person who   OWNS a  Group and  who moderates a list. However as I tried to
explain to flor I do know  the difference between  a formal complaint  to
the Makers not the   suppliers  because if one believes the problem is your
fault and you know it isn't you then have to right to go to the heart of the
matter.. I did this in a formal manner.. I wouldn't  want any person to go
through   the ordeal I had to   get through Ok you  know who Maenad I will
leave the subject enough to hope it will never ever be done again I mean
never, believe me my friends who live it in Florida invited me out to stay
with them and they would have personally driven me to the offices the
Directors. I appreciated that and  had Into  dealt with it myself in a
manner I hoped would be made clear and I mean clear I would have gone.. I am
still confused by the following.  Bryan Carver Director of Sales
telephones mean tell me about the tests they have run  and yes the problems
they  had were the same as I had.  This was told tome on August 10th Told
tome in the manner described.. In addition I did send to Mr B.Carver
information which he cold easily check that was sent from Florida to Michael
Schall in  Germany so he could  investigate a  a bit more. I didn't join
this list until the end of August and had no ulterior motive. it was just as
I have described visiting God child  said it looks  like a chat room for
Jaws users.. It is just that no one again seemed to know and  when  Eric
Damery was called upon  for help he must have  given that help in order for
Will Pearson to  be able to comment upon it. He did think that Version 6
would-be  of a good bit of help  I had been told by B carver that it might
make things worse.. I have  spoken to him again and still await as you  know
the outcome of his  meeting with the  Director  and  Vice President  . If it
comes  and I  am feeling a  bit dubious I want it not in a phone call  after
the words " are you recording this" Freedom is not a one horse company they
make good profits and  in the early days no doubt had high standards and I
expect them to be met.. so that is it and as to lists and  who gains from
the list or who owns them   basically it seems a sort of cartel for want of
abetter word.. However there are lots of good people the list  who are
really trying to help and who do not have vested interests. It is just that
we do need to know those who  do. Also what I said before matters no Dire or
Board of Directors is  too high-and-mighty to listen to  an individual.. If
this were a listed  Company on the Stock Exchange you  would have  voting
rights and some power. because you would own a little bit of the company if
you had  share init. This isn't the case if a company isn't listed. but you
are still entitled to information about it ..   I  do  kow the
spellingmistakes in this  Email makeithard for you but it is evenharder for
meat this end so do forgive me. It is just that  some Enlightenment is
needed . Best wishes Dorothy.