[jaws-uk] Re: Steve Dryden Bryan carver Sales Director.

  • From: "Phill" <phill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 18:52:16 -0000

Steve,
You said,  "This group is here to provide support to each other, it is not a
play ground for bickering." Could some helpful advice/information be given
to Dorothy to eliminate this "bickering" that has only been brought about by
the frustrating lack of contact with someone who knows.
Many people have tried to help but it needs someone to bring it to a close,
and I don't mean banning her or throwing her off the list that will not sort
out the problem she has, she has paid good money for a product and expects
it to the job it was designed for.
Where is the compassion on the list to help someone in trouble.
I'll copy again your words for everyone to take in "This group is here to
provide support to each other,"

Phill

you read the freelists website at www.freelists.org

Dorothy, I understand you have had problems, I sympathize but you need
to take your grievance through the correct channels.  This group is not
one of those.

Kind regards.

Steve Hyde-Dryden
Jaws-UK Group Owner