[jaws-uk] Re: Status Bars

  • From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 08:49:49 -0000

Erica,

You don't mention what applications this is happening in, but in many
applications the status bar can be turned on or off from the View menu so the
first thing to check is whether the status bar is there for JAWS to read it. If
the problem is happening in Word, you need to open the Tools menu, Options
item, View page to check whether the status bar is on screen.

Steve