[jaws-uk] Re: Starting Jaws Automatically?

  • From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 21:47:36 -0000

Hi David

yes I've found that to be true in win98 when I used jaws on that machine.
I'm intending to remove jfw8 on here now as I have three versions of jaws,
8, 9 and now 10, the current one.  I've wondered whether I will have the
same problem when I take jaws 8 off.  Interesting you brought this up.

Alex
klango ID: alex-thynne
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx