[jaws-uk] Re: Start Menu & Startup

  • From: "Belinda" <bcpfizz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:04:12 -0000

Hi Barbara
I understand now, I'm using the Classic Start menu, not the one that comes as standard with XP. I changed to the other one and found the "Pin to Start menu" option, but the Classic Start menu doesn't have the option. Perhaps someone else could explain how to do it using the Classic Start menu.

Thanks very much for the help,
Belinda

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>