[jaws-uk] Re: Standard v Professional?

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 11:38:16 +0100

It clarifies, but doesn't explain the differences you get for the extra
expense in Jaws.

 For example, if you purchase something like Adobe Acrobat, you don't get
certain versions that will only run on XP home and more expensive ones that
will only run on XP Pro.

When you buy Acrobat it'll work on all versions of XP.

I had to upgrade my Jaws Standard few years ago because I purchased a
Windows Media Center computer, not realising that Jaws Standard wouldn't run
on it.

There is no extra functionality or feature set with jaws pro that I can see
that warrant the huge exptra price tag...what a pocket liner!

Cheers
Darren